Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A visit to Venice


18th of July: It's a hot, sunny day. I arrive in Venice after a two hour train ride at around 11 a.m.

The following four short hours are full of photographic possibilities, even if the brutal midday sun and the throngs of tourists make it not that easy to capture the atmosphere of this city.

See my impressions of Venice at my new Venice gallery. It incorporates three panoramic pictures, one of those showing the densely populated Piazza San Marco. More doves or tourists on it? Click to find out! ;-)


Piazza San Marco - click here for large version


2 comments:

vannodevanni said...

Bravissimo,
Venezia รจ una meraviglia
Ciao
Alessandro Vanno de' Vanni di Roccabianca
Ginevra, Svizzera

Tony Zack said...

Nice pano , I wish I could be there too.. did you use nodal ninja for the pano ?